Call the Lawyers Who Are Determined to See You Succeed in Chicagoland, IL
We are a law firm helping people in Illinois get the justice they deserve. We concentrate on representing families who have been injured by the negligence of others.
The founder and president of our firm, Jeff Brody—who you may have seen on TV—and his affiliated attorneys are dedicated to protecting the rights of families affected by personal injury or medical malpractice.
About Jeff Brody
Jeff Brody has an extensive professional background and has the experience needed to best serve families in need.
- Co-author of the Resource Guide for Persons with Disabilities
- Former co-chairman of the Chicago Bar Association's Committee on Delivery of Legal Services to Persons with Disabilities (1994 and 1995)
- Member of the American Associate for Justice
- Member of the Birth Trauma Litigation Group
- Pro Bono Attorney for the Center for Disability and Elder Law
- Arbitrator for the Cook county arbitration system
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology – Northern University College of Law (1975)
- Juris Doctorate – Northern Illinois University College of Law (1978)
- American Associate for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Birth Trauma Litigation Group
- Chicago Bar Association
- Cook County Arbitration Program
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
Call Us Today for Your FREE Consultation
Our law firm is committed to protecting the rights of families that have been affected by personal injury and medical malpractice. Contact us today for aggressive and compassionate representation.
Please view our Disclaimer before calling.